You can work more comfortably using the wireless feature on your Canon printer or MFP, even printing documents from smartphones and tablets. Simply follow the instructions of ij.start.canon configurar, using the software that comes with the product (also accessible on the Canon website) to configure the equipment for this:
- Click Next on the home screen, then choose Wireless LAN Connection and click Next.
- On the following screen, click Next and then select Access Point Connection. - Follow the on-screen instructions. Select the "Setting printer could not be located in the list" check box on the Printers On This Network List screen. Then press the Next button.
- To select Wireless LAN Setup, follow the steps on the Printer Setup screens 1-1 and 1-2.
- On the Installation Procedure Selection screen on the printer panel, select Other Methods (2-1)
- Continue to follow the instructions on the screen. On the Setup Procedure Selection 2-2 screen, choose "Other Setup."
- On the Installation Procedure Selection Screen 2-3, select Wireless Installation.
- Touch Other Setup on the printer's touchscreen. On the Connecting Via Wireless Installation 3-1 screen, click Next.
- Touch Cableless Setup while still on the printer's touchscreen panel. On the Connecting Via Wireless Installation 3-2 screen, select Next.
- Finally, on the printer screen, hit OK. On the Connecting Via Wireless Installation 3-3 screen, click Next when the message "Follow the instructions on the computer or smartphone..." comes on the printer's LCD screen.