With Office.com/setup 365 Groups you can do considerably more than you at any point thought. These days, when a few representatives are working distantly, make bunches so coordinated effort and creation could be accomplished at the ideal level. Be that as it may, dealing with these gatherings is another undertaking. On the off chance that you can't deal with these gatherings' effectiveness, it will carry a great deal of destruction to your work.
With Groups, you can team up regardless of whether you are in your functioning space or not. Also, Office 365 Groups, permit you to send notices, award admittance to assets, and so forth These assets might incorporate SharePoint, OneDrive, etc. Once in a while, dealing with these Groups is likewise significant on the grounds that you may have to get sent on a similar post box or a similar message should be shipped off to a few clients.
Steps to add Security Group in the administrator community (Office.com/arrangement)
Follow the simple advances offered underneath to add another Security Group in Office.com/setup 365:
1. As a matter of first importance, you need to sign in to your Office 365 record at office.com/arrangement
2. Presently, explore the administrator community area.
3. In this segment, you need to go to the 'Gatherings' area.
4. From the Groups area, you need to go to the Groups page.
5. At the point when the Groups page opens, you need to choose the alternative perusing as 'Add a Group'.
6. Further, you will be approached to pick the sort of gathering which you like to make.
7. Presently, select the 'Security' choice.
8. Your Group will be made when you complete some on-screen prompts.
Security groups are used for granting access to Microsoft 365 resources, such as SharePoint. They can make administration easier because you need only administer the group rather than adding users to each resource individually. Security groups can contain users or devices.
Manage security groups in the admin center
Add a security group
In the Microsoft 365 admin center, go to the Groups > Groups page.
On the Groups page, select Add a group.
On the Choose a group type page, choose Security.
Follow the steps to complete creation of the group.
Add members to a security group
Select the security group name on the Groups page, and on the Members tab, select View all and manage members.
In the group pane, select Add members and choose the person from the list or type the name of the person you want to add in the Search box, and then select Save. To remove members, select the X next to their name.
Edit a security group
In the admin center, go to the Groups > Groups page.
On the Groups page, select the group's name.
In the settings pane, select the General tab or the Members tab to edit either group details or members.
This may help you,