Are you looking for canon pixma mg2922 connect to wifi instructions? If so, what are your options? Don't be alarmed! You've come to the correct location. Here you can find advice on how to connect your Canon mg2922 to the internet. Following a few simple steps, you can set up your Canon Pixma MG2922 Cableless printer. Here's how to accomplish it on a Windows or Mac computer:
* Connect your PC to the internet. Before connecting to the network on Windows, make sure your wireless router and internet connection are properly configured.
* Check the alarm lighting on your Canon Pixma MG2922 printer. The green light means the power is turned on. The Wi-Fi blue light should be flashing.
* If you don't have a CD, you can start the installation process by going to this website.
* If you're installing a website, follow the links and select the information you'll need to get started. To begin, download the file and execute the software.
* A window will open; read the text and then click NEXT. NEXT after selecting WIRELESS LAN CONNECTION.
* Click NEXT after selecting Access Point Connection. To make sure the printer is on, click NEXT one again.
* The application will look for wireless connections on its own. The flashing blue light indicates that Wi-Fi is functioning.
* A list of printers will appear in the window. Printers that have never been connected will be absent from the list, or the list will be blank. Check the box next to PRINTER COULD NOT BE FOUND ON THE LIST to continue the installation.
* Continue to press the NEXT button. To proceed, click CABLELESS SETUP and then NEXT.
* On the License Agreement, click I AGREE and then next to begin the installation. Continue pressing NEXT until the installation is finished. When the setup window displays, click COMPLETE.
* Registration will be necessary, and there will be an optional survey. You can choose to participate in the survey and register at any moment.
* To finish, print a test page and then click EXIT.